Actually the Dell Inspiron Mini 10v (Inspiron 1011) netbook fulfilled my expectation.
What I liked so far
- It's very silent, you barelly hear the hard drive
- Even if the display isn't the brightest ever seen in a netbook, it's enough even with sunshining
- Long battery time, with display dimmed to half I get 6 to 7 hours
- Bluetooth included
- The surface is easy to scratch and you see the fingerprint
- The touchpad is horrible, I can't get used to the "buttons", you move the pointer instead of "clicking", I mostly use a small mouse.
- Suboptimal "standby", from time to time I see that the standby doesn't work well. The Mini 10v draws much current while in idle, sometime reboots after idle. I'll investigate more
- No hard disk LED
- Stupid powe supply LED, it is on even if not plugged
- Resolution, ok after resizing the system fonts
- Size and weight
- Webcam quality, actually not a surprice for a netbook, poor image quality and no image at all in low light conditions
- Only 802.11bg wifi, not 802.11n